Dream - Apply - Compete - Pitch - Win Big on June 14th, 2018!!!!
Sorry you missed out - applications are no longer being accepted.
a2p+ and our supporting sponsor partners are genuinely committed to encouraging, developing and supporting the entrepreneurial spirit within the communities we serve. Committed to making a real, positive impact on the Tri-City, Guelph and surrounding area’s small business ecosystem.
Our goal is to encourage, inspire, empower, educate and develop the entrepreneur / small business ecosystem through a fun, uncomplicated, community supported pitch competition event. Youth and adults alike will receive valuable small business development and management skills, tools and resources in addition to gaining a new perspective to accelerate their own personal development as community leaders, entrepreneurs and small business owners.
a2p+ Community IMPACT Scholarship Program Finalists
New Business (not operating) Category Finalists
• Michelle Fortin – No business name yet
• Rowan Asad - Muse Self-care
• Joanna Path - Musik Makers
• Anna Pilon - Game Of Numbers 911
Existing Business (< 4 Yrs.) Category Finalists Group A
• Lisa Clendening - Lasting Wellness Counselling Services
• Neboysha (Shay) Nestorovic – City DeTox
• Matthew Herbert - Evil M Motorsports
• Juliana Guimaraes Leamen – Naturally Joyous
Existing Business (< 4 Yrs.) Category Finalists Group B
• Kyley Paul - NaturalSci Regulatory Consulting Corp.
• Annette Rossel – Vellicorp
• Devon Fernandes – KW Library of Things
• Laura Hartnell - Laura Hartnell Career Transition Services
Finalists Pitch Training Workshop: May 24th, 2018 (6.30pm > 8.30pm) - Staples Stone Rd., Guelph
Community IMPACT Scholarship Live Pitch Competition Finals: June 14th, 2018 (6.30pm > 9pm) - To Be Announced Soon
We are continuously striving to enhance our pro-bono scholarship program through business/organization sponsorships, donations (in-kind product and/or services) and support. If this is an initiative that you would like to participate in we'd like to hear from you and have a chat!