Our low-cost, “learn by doing” small business interactive workshops offer in-depth education and training on a range of small business topics. Whether you are an aspiring entrepreneur thinking about starting a business or are facing the challenges of being in business, we have business development workshops and webinars (launching in early ‘18) that can help you.
Our workshops and webinars address many issues that face both those wanting or just starting their businesses as well as established businesses. They are designed to help small businesses meet the challenges of competing in an ever-changing marketplace, planning and strategy, day-to-day business management training, utilizing sales/marketing/financial tools and assessing the many choices available in the digital world. We try to keep our offerings timely, so they are constantly updated and new small business development topics frequently added.
Small Business Development Hands-On Workshops & Boot Camps
- Held in various locations within the Guelph / Kitchener area
- Low cost, high-impact, interactive workshops developed specifically for small businesses
- Classes are limited to a max. of 15 participants / students
- Classroom environment designed to accommodate and provide individualized attention
- Expert advice from a team of experienced, entrepreneurial minded small business experts
- a2p+ advisors and/or local, expert professionals teach our workshops
*We don’t believe in delivering our workshops and boot camps online because the interaction between
the entrepreneurs in the room and networking opportunities far outweigh learning on your own.