It’s key to quantify and validate your business concept, transformation, and market expansion plans before jumping in with both feet and making a substantial investment. As a business owner you need to change your assumptions to facts, minimize your risks, and limit your financial exposure—before and after you hit the ground running! But typically most small business owners don't have the time or desire to sit down, plan, and strategize.
Why? Because they are too busy working “in” their business, focused on managing the
day-to-day rather than focusing “ON” developing and growing their business.
Successful business owners will tell you: they recognized they couldn’t go at it alone and wouldn’t be managing the business they built today if they hadn’t reached out for professional help and guidance along the way.
The team at a2p+ provides aspiring entrepreneurs and small business owners with real world, planning, strategy and advisory services that will have an immediate positive impact on their business. We help at all stages of the businesses development—through the steps of business ideation, planning, strategy formulation, industry analysis, and market research with personable and professional guidance.
Our team of experienced, knowledgable professional small business advisors can provide
that guidance, be a valuable external extension of your team to help you work
on, in front of and strategically grow your business.
Did you know—having a business advisor doubles your business’ chances for success?
It’s a fact! 70% of small businesses that work with an advisor survive—double the rate of unadvised businesses.Let us help!
Think of working with OUR team as having another confidential, dedicated, experienced member on YOUR team, someone who is specifically focused on the business goal you identified as most important—and at a very reasonable cost. A sampling of the services your a2p+ advisor can provide include:
- Analyzing your current situation and validating your business concept / growth plans
- Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- Recommending logical strategies to respond to business opportunities and threats
- Developing a strategic business plan
- Providing objective, ongoing advice and support
- Deciphering which skill sets, resources and alliances you need to be successful
- Assisting with specific challenges and issues related to market development, finance, sales, marketing, operations, human resources, succession planning, and more